Re: I have problem.

Rob Hughes wrote:
On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 11:43, Duane Clark wrote:

That certainly sounds like a bug somewhere. Though I wonder, since there are both seti client and setiqueue applications available for Linux, why you are running Windows versions under Wine?

Just an FYI, but I've been told that the windows client is much faster.

Doesn't appear to be true. I have a Athlon 1466MHz, and typically process a work unit in slightly over 4 hours. According to teamlambchop, that is roughly comparable to a Windows machine.

http://www.teamlambchop.com/bench/303results.htm