Re: Crackaly Audio 1.4-rc2, but not 1.3.15

Thanks for the quick response. So now here comes the noob question: how do I get my synaptic install of wine to update to rc4? I tried sudo apt-get update, as well as ...install wine1.3, both of which said I am up to date, yet I still have rc2. If I compile it from source how do I have it overwrite my current version instead of being an additional version? The official launchpad for wine does indeed have rc2 being the most recent wine for Natty