Re: Default font is rendered very tiny.

Erik Enge wrote:
Duane Clark <dclark@akamail.com> writes:

Probably a better solution is to install a few TrueType fonts and use
those as the default.

Thanks, that seems to have worked.  Is this a bug in wine or is it one
of those very-hard-to-solve problems?  I could submit a bugreport.

I think of it as one of the "rough edges" in Wine ;) I don't know enough about font handling code to assess the difficulty of fixing it. A bug report would probably be appropriate.