Re: Everquest 2 and Wine 1.3.37

OK thanks for the info on dxdiag.  I don't have another PC yet to test on, but I did try running some other 3D intensive things and they work.  For example I tried GunMetal Benchmark and it runs great, 30-60 fps just fine.  So based on that, I think 3D support is working.  I just wish I knew why EQ2 didn't work, as it has a Gold rating on the AppDB.  Hmm.

Thanks for any further ideas...