Using MS-TreeView ActiveX-Control with Wine

Hello everybody ...

I have problems to run programs which are using the MS-TreeView ActiveControl ... :o(
I've changed the ole32.dll to native and used the original win2k dll.
But I always get problems when the program starts to fill the Tree.
The programs are written in VFP 7 and other VFP 7 programs are running really good with wine.
Maybe someone can help me ...

Greets Thomas

EW-Systems Softwaretechnologie
Silke+Frank Siefert