Re: [Offtopic] menus of Windows applications

Fred2 wrote:
> I'm curious how feasible would it be to make menu commands of Windows applications available over DBus?

No. They are non-standard, not using the same naming convention, not drawing the same way. Not using the same component. Can be "owner drawn", meaning Wine has no clue what's in the menu.

So yeah, in some cases it will work, but not in all cases. Also there are lots of windows programs that "automate" some gui functions. Look in that direction.