Re: Running Windows Apps Live With Wine On Linux Live DVD

BTW, the previous errors I mentioned occur within Oracle Virtual Box.

To Sum up;

The app installs and runs fine on the hard disk. I create a remastered backup to a DVD.  I boot the DVD and try to run the Wine app, it fails.  I install from remastered DVD and it works fine from the hard drive launch.