How to run a vb6 client server application with mysql datase using wine

Hi, i am a newbie to wine. . . . I am having a windows application that was written in vb6 and having db bankend as mysql.
I tried to run this app on wine it does not work.
Kindly give me instructions on getting it run. . . Thanks.