Re: Help using Wine to Flash Android Phone.

You can always compile the most recent version of Wine from source.
Stock Wine, as I understand it, doesn't have USB support, but there is a USB patch for Wine. You may want to play with that, which would require compiling from source anyway.

(I'm taking a wild guess that the phone is connected by USB.)

Jake