Re: Wine doesn't write in the USB pendrive

On 12/27/2011 04:28 PM, Usurp wrote:
André Luiz D. Queiroz wrote:
And worse! Something got scrambled in my pendrive, my Windows machine at work isn't recognizing it!("seems to not be formatted!!")

Any help will be very appreciated !!
Regards!
Don't worry about that, it probably means the pendrive has been formatted as ext2/ext3/ext4, which Windows doesn't recognize at all.

If you want to read it in Windows, you have to format it as FAT32 or NTFS.

There is a program that will let Windows read ext2 and 3, not sure about 4. Google it.