Re: State of Emergency freezes after loading screen

Don't get your hopes up that this will fix it, but you should upgrade your Wine version. We're on 1.3.35 and I think we're getting pretty close to 1.3.36 (new version comes out every two weeks, though we just had Christmas and whatnot, so the dev-team might have gotten a break, and might still be on break because of New Year.).

Jake