Re: Putty X11 problem

I know - it sounds really stupid to use winscp having native ssh terminal. The problem is following - I need to make a tunneling connection - to connect to user1@xxxxxxxxxxx via user2@xxxxxxxxxxx (both passwords protected). If I first do "ssh -X user2@xxxxxxxxxxx" and then "ssh -X user@xxxxxxxxxxx" I do have the connection - can transfer files, etc., but X11 does not work.

In windows winscp+Putty could do it very easily. But what would be the way to do it via Linux terminal?