Re: Can't install Civ4

I could have told you that wouldn't work, because I tried it before.

But I did it anyway because you said to, everything from the command line. The only difference is all that in the error log I posted before is now in my BASH window.

To repeat, there is something quercky going on that prevents this installshield from running.