Disk drive question

I am new to Wine--I tried it about 7 or 8 years ago, with no luck whatever, and now for the first time I'm trying it again. I am amazed at how well it works! I have installed 2 windows programs, DraftSight and GcmWin. The first is a CAD program and the second produces a Great Circle Map centered on your input coordinates. I would like to try and install an old AutoCad, but I'm having trouble with it, not only in Wine, but in XP itself. It depends for installation on a floppy disk and a CDrom. I am using a laptop at the moment, with a built-in CD drive and an external USB floppy drive. What will Wine call these drives? (I may have to point to one or the other in the course of the install, altho I should not have to.)

Thanx for all help--doug