Re: wine stopped working after running fix 10.9.4. from the FAQ

no no no I never run wine as root. as far as the .NET version, I have tried just about ever conceivable combinations of versions, right now I have them all installed because most of my other games require one or the other.

I should also mention that I am playing on a private server called Infinite Aion.