Re: Irfanview 4.30 cannot be installed

Well, I have managed to install IrfanView 4.28 using Winetricks +  I have had to install "cabextract" in addition, wuth the "yum install cabextract" command.

The Irfanview is opened on my desktop, but.... I do not see Irfanview  in the WINE applications list: so if I close it, I do not know how I can start it again ! Lol

Where is the shotcut ??

Tks