Access denied on on rw vfat partition

Hello All,

I am currently using Red Hat 8 and wine 20030408. I have mounted my windows 2000 partition rw in the fstab:

/dev/hda2 /win vfat uid=bdunn,gid=bdunn,exec,dev,conv=binary,suid,rw,umask=000 0 0

I am trying to run Gentran60CL using wine, and it gives me an error message: Access to C:/Gentran60CL/ECWBfmc is denied.

Works fine on the windows side. I tried copying this directory to a unix partiton, creating a drive in the wine config file and running "wine Mentor.exe /ECWBfmc", but I receive the same message. I also tried giving myself ownership of the /win partition, changing file permissions (they are 777 right now), etc. For some reason, the gentran exe won't read/write this directory. I can write files to any dir on the windows partition without problem.... Has anyone ever encountered anything like this?

Thanks for your help,

Bryan