dsound property set patch

Adds partial property set support which is used by dxdiag.exe.

dsconf.h is a new header file to be installed in wine/include.
I see that low level driver include files are scheduled to be
removed from wine/include someday but the web page doesn't
say where they will be moved to.

The documentation on MSDN is unclear about passing pointers
to text strings back to the application so there is probably a
memory leak.  I could pass the address of the driver strings
but I will need to add a wide char version to the driver first.