Re: Mac OS X Support (patch with diff -u)

On Sunday, April 27, 2003, at 10:09 PM, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:

Hi,
Here is a patch which mostly enables compilation on Mac OS X. The support is not full as there is still some makefiles issues on which I can't find a *clean* correction and a new issue I discovered in this cvs version related to the libwine_port and the getopt function.

I am sorry but there is still a lot of brokent things in this patch, it is only partially working on Mac OS X.
I'll provide an other which will be better so, don't loose time while looking at this one...

Sorry.

Pierre