Re: install DV-Codec in wine

Hi Julian,

TMPEGenc works like a charm with all kind of source material - except of DV.
Could you verify that your version works with DV-Material?
That's what costs my sleep.... :-).

kind regards

Michael

Julian Hall wrote:

Hi Michael,

I'm using Codeweavers WINE (fake_windows config with Windows 2000) and
it runs TMPeg without any complaints (which admittedly surprised the
hell out of me ;o))

Kind regards,

Julian