Re: Wine, M$Excel and MSCREATE.DIR

Joris Huizer wrote:
Maybe you all considered this, but... Why don't you
use Open Office ?

We do and mostly we like and the 1.1beta is much more better than the older ones. :-)

I think you can even use those vba
macro's (I must admit I don't really no what those are
but I've seen some info on it in the configuration
tool
??? Are there changes ???
You can read vba-code and edit manually, but you can't run it.

If surprisly possible, please tell me how, because that's the reason why I must have one original ecxel for special vba-programmed sheets.

It works great, it looks a bit like Excel-like and it have Linux binaries so it 'll run better than Excel (even though the loading time when first loading the prob is a bit long)

--
TechTrade GmbH
bis zum 14.3.2003:        ab dem 17.3.2003:

www.tech-trade.de - Die Drehrohrspezialisten
Tel.: +49 221 71508 62
dgerlach@tech-trade.de