Re: keylib32.dll problem

Hi Chris

Did the original disk come on floppies? And if so, did they have and
required to have the write protect tabs off? Then you can be sure there is
a counter of the floppies that was reset somehow.

I read about another program that uses keylib32:
"You can [reinstall], however, the Pin Code you received when you
purchased xxxxx is only good for 1 machine. In order to receive another
Pin Code, you must contact us."

John