my dmusic and dpnhpast work, revised and resent

I just found out that my dpnhpast patch doesn't apply to current cvs tree
(msvcrtd implementation changed Makefile.in and configure). This also mean
that dmusic patch I've sent won't apply either. So I'm sending it again,
this time in one patch. It *should* apply to (today's) cvs cleanly.

Sorry for gziping patch, but that way it can be send much faster...