Re: Wine / Visual Foxpro 7 Problems (mouse click freezes the program)

Paul McNett wrote:
Hi,

First of all, apologies if I'm not posting this in the correct place.

I'm successfully running Microsoft Visual Foxpro 7 under Wine, however I needed to use the native versions of shlwapi and oleaut32.

There is a major problem still, however, and that is that foxpro will freeze as soon as I use the mouse to click in certain controls (the command window, a textbox, an edit box, others)...
My plans already were to make this my weekend project to try to figure out. We'll see how it goes :-)