sound3d - distance sound attuneation implementation

Well, this is it...my first step in 'real' 3d sound calculations... This works fine for me (which means ultima ix runs ok with it) and 3d sound are getting quieter with the distance. The formula used is based on msdn docs about min/max distance.

Someone please test it since i've tested it only with ultima ix (and sound volumes calculated by it aren't identical to those from real dsound.dll i think).

ChangeLog:
    - 3d sound diminishes with distance