Re: Current CVS-Snapshot: winesetup still missing?

Roland Häder wrote:
Hi,

I just get the latest CVS snapshot. Compiling was successfull but now I need this winesetup program to setup wine and install fake-windows.

Where may I get this?
wine/tools/wineinstall does those things. There is normally a winesetup available from Frank's Corner I think, but that part of the website seems to be down at the moment.

http://www.frankscorner.org/wine/