no mouse avalilable in application

Hi there,

I'm quiet new to wine, which we try to use to establish Linux-systems at schools. Educational software is almost always Windows based. We have a pretty good program called Lernwerkstatt.

My problem is, that starting the program is working, then it takes up the whole desktop and I don#T have any mouse support any more.

If I need to become more specific, let me know.

Hopefully somebody has some kind of a similar experiance.

Thanks a lot

Peter Barth
Network administrator
Medienzentrum Wiesbaden e.V.