Webcam Support

Hello,

I am writing a program for windows that makes use of the webcam, and was hoping to easily port this program to Linux using winelib. Does wine support devices such as webcams? I have no previous experience of programming in Linux, so maybe this is throwing myself off the deep-end, but my friend says that just linking to winelib and hitting the ‘make’ button should ALMOST work in most cases … is this true?

Many thanks,

Martin

---