Re: How Do I Setup the Config File?

Shaunie wrote:

> I only have Linux on my system so I am trying to install this without
> the use of Windows.

Winesetuptk can do that, but if you don't want to use it, then another easy alternative is to get this file:
http://www.franksworld.net/files/wineconfig.tgz

That will unpack into all the configuration, registry, and ini files that you need, including a fake Windows directory structure. If you want the Windows directory to be located somewhere else, just move it and modify the ~/.wine/config file to point to it's new location. Here are some instructions that come with that file:
http://www.franksworld.net/wineguide/config.html