Re: How Do I Setup the Config File?

Shaunie wrote:
It seems I am having problems setting up the Config file. First of all let me note that I am new to Linux so that's another cool point lost. I figured maybe the instructions on their web site is outdated or something because after I run the rpm yada, yada, yada command, and try to configure the config file, I always get a message that says drive or something of another is not valid; I don't even have a ./wine directory like the instructions said I should have so I just created it. But now I am getting very frustrated with this. So what I have done now is totally uninstalled Wine and deleted the ./wine directory so I can start all over from scratch. What is a good directory to setup the config file for? Personally, I would like it in root such as like /windows or /c: directory so its easier to find.
You did not mention which site you got the rpm from. Take a look at the bottom of this page:
http://digilander.libero.it/winehqitalia/

The program winesetuptk is a little utility for doing the Wine configuration.