Could not install Internet Expolerer 5 through wine.

Hi All

I am using Redhat 7.3 and wine version-20020310. When I rtying to install Internet Expolerer on the my PC through wine it threw an errors [Errors Bellow]

1. Because you are installing IE 5 in a language diffrent from the language of the operating system you are running, the Windows Desktop Update can not be installed.

2. Setup was unable to install all the components. Please close all application and runn setup again.

Please anybody kindly can help me out to solv this problem.

Thanks&regards

Susant