int21 move finished

This patch finishes to move the int21 routines to winedos.  Somethings I
could
just not see how to move without exporting dll seperation hacks from kernel32
like the DRIVE_{Enable|Disable} functions.  I have tested most of the
functions in int21.

This patch applies above my dosconf move try3 and Jukkas DeviceIoControl
patch.

After applying my patch please remove msdos/int21.c

ChangeLog:
 * dlls/kernel/kernel32.spec
 * dlls/kernel/kernel_main.c
 * dlls/winedos/dosexe.h