Diablo 2 Install

List,
I have been trying to install Diablo 2 using wine with the latest stable.
I read the tutorials on it and it seems that I need a file from
gamecopyworld.com. I believe the file is called fdxd2019.ace. I am not
able to find this file anywhere on that site. Is there a workaround for
this, or does someone have a link to this file.
Thanks

--
Joe Giles
jgiles@joeman1.com