missing winspool.drv

I have downloaded preview 7 from Codeweavers and installed it.
I installed one package with no problems. When I ran the new program there
were two error messages 1) missing oleaut32.dll and 2) missing winspool.drv.

I found oleaut32.sll on my Windows95 computer but the other one was not there.
Is there a location I can download this file or do I need to install something
else on Windows95?

Thanks for your help,

David