Problem with autoconf and ./configure afer using winedump

Hi

I've generated a stub dll (from lvrt.dll) with winedump as said in the documentation. Now I want to build it and instert it as part of wine.

autoconf and ./configure are running execute without any error messages, but when I run "make depend" i get the following output.

cd 'dirname dlls/ __depend__ ' && make depend
make[1]: change to directory directory >/home/usr/wine/dlls>
Makefile:120: *** command starts for the first target.. End
make[1]: leaving directory directory </home/usr/wine/dlls>
make: *** [dlls/ __depend__] error 2

In wine/dlls/lvrt is the .spec file, the .h file, the .c file and the Makefile.in but no Makefile, which should have be generated by autoconf or ./configure (or am i wrong?)

So any suggestion what I can do? Please help me!

Christoph