PATCH - programs/winefile

If you just don't want to include this in the tree let me know or if
there is a technical problem I will try to fix it. I have cleaned it up
a bit + fixed the resources and a few other minor things. Can someone
build and test on *NIX and let me know if they have any problems? I will
be maintaining and adding to it over the next few weeks if accepted.

Changlog: Winefile File Manager by Martin Fuchs

Thanks
Steven

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson