[Bug] #724 found! Someone needs to fix it?

Ive been downloading the latest CVS of wine and I have noticed that when doing a clean install of wine on a drive without windows, I have noticed that wine couldnt install Word '97 viewer, Office '97 setup, Excel '97 viewer.[Make sure you have a clean temp directory too]  I have done *alot* of CVS regression thanks to Andriy Palamarchuk. This was the following error.

err:font:ReadFontDir Can't open directory "/c/windows/Fonts"
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Modules (file) MSSETUP.dll (which is needed by E:\~MSSETUP.T\~msstfqf.t\acmsetup.exe) not found.
So I have tracked it down to wine/files/profile.c May 11,2002 17:59:41 CDT. [http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2002/05/0092.html]

If I CVS before that date/time, The applications work fine. Hope this helps someone to possible fix it?

-Boris Reisig