Re: trying to run opengl nvidia demo ChameleonMark but...

--- Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Andriy,
>
> I (and I think both of us) have installed DirectX
> 8.1
> or 8+.
> The demo needs DirectX 8+. When I rename
> windows/system/d3d8.dll, the demo refuses to load,
> wine says 'err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file)
> d3d8.dll (which is needed by
> C:\Temp\ChameleonMark\binaries\ChameleonDX.exe) not
> found'

I do not saying anything against the demo needs of
DirectX libraries.

My message was about other unimplemented Wine calls
which are needed by the installed DirectX libraries.
As soon as we implement these missing Wine calls you,
probably, will be able to run the app with MS DirectX
libraries.
At least it won't crash on calls if we implement
stubs.

Andriy
Andriy