Fix for commdlg on Mingw

I didn't think wcstol should be moved out of ntddk and in to port.h so I
did the patch this way. If this is another thing that we shouldn't work
around I will add it to the bitch list for the mingw developers that I
am sending them in a week or two. If they don't fix things shortly after
that then I submit my end-all-be-all mingw buggy fix patch to you.

There are only one or two more places where I will need to do this.

Changelog: Fix for commdlg. Mingw stdlib.h defines wcstol so we check
for it and use it else we use the normal wine one.

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson