Remove regapi application

We don't need the regapi application after creation of
the regedit implementation. Please remove files,
listed in the change log. I tried to fix the
Makefile.in file, so it would allow to execute the
scripts unit tests, but get an error message in the
build process. Could you look at the build file?

Change log:
  Remove reapi application files. We don't need it any
more since regedit wasimplemented.
Removed files - regapi.c, regapi.spec, regproc.c,
regproc.h.
Fixed a couple misspellings in the README file.

Andriy Palamarchuk