United Devices

Hi.

Does somebody here know that research project United Devices where
molecules are testet of their interaction with proteins that are
included in the growth of cancer?

Well, there's a nice Windows-program you can use for that, but nothing
else - there's no program so you can take part of that research running
under Linux.

Today I tried to get it run with WinE. But I failed somehow.
The program starts under Windows in the systray. So it does under Linux
- a little windows is opened named "Wine-Systray". By doing a
double-click on it the United Devices Windows is opened. But I think
that's all. Then the program seems to do nothing and the grafics of that
window are not all quite as they should be. And in the X-Terminal where
I called "wine UD.exe" the line "err:msg:DispatchMessageA BeginPaint not
called on WM_PAINT for hwnd 1002f!" is printet on and on.

What can I do? I must say I'm still newbie in Linux-matters. But at
least I got the Windows-Solitaire running.

Thanks for any help,
Frank.