Re: ERROR : FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock

dirk@gratiz.be (dirk) writes:

> Well, I tried to run explorer.

Oh, goodness.  If Wine can do that, I'll be impressed.

> What is sol .exe???

Solitaire.  There's no reason to run it except for testing (since
there are copious Linux native versions available, not to mention that
a $2 pack of cards will do just as well).  However, it's quite simple,
so it makes a good test to see whether Wine is working at all before
trying to get complicated applications working.

> I thought that explorer was a relative simple program.

Now I've heard everything.