Re: Lotus Notes 5.0.9a

Thanks all,

I've been staying with wineX ver 20010626 due to this problem with
notes. I applied the patch and it works. Even better than 20010626. Some
things that didn't work too well before now work great. I was even able
to play GLQuake (Windows version) using wine with no native Windows
installation (linux ver won't work for me).

Great job Wine developers and Transgaming!

Rick Knight
(rick@rlknight.com)