Wicked3D or 3dfx mini gl drivers

Has anyone gotten these drivers to work with any of their games?
I'm trying for Counter-Strike(half-life mod) when i try it just sayes
unsupported GL driver, though with the normal "Default" driver i have no
problems, other than the lower fps, which the wicked3D drivers will fiks =)
I've got all accelerations going for my voodoo banshee card, dri, and all
that :D

thanks