Re: Agent

Hi,
What version of agent?  What command line options are you giving wine?
What directory are executing the wine executable in?  Where is your
Agent data?

I've successfully set up Agent to run under Wine (and to interact with
Opera.).  See http://www.oliversampson.com/computer for details.

I'm not sure it will help your problem, but it might get you started
in the right direction.

Oliver