Re: drawtext should not split words on clipping

I've only read the description, so maybe I'm guessing wrongly what the
path does. Sometimes it is preferrable to split a word in the middle to
not splitting very long words (like URLS).

   Ciao
              Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know