Internet Explorer Install

I read the wine apps notes about Internet Explorer and searched through the mailing list.  While installing MS Office 2000, It asked to reboot.  I did less /c/windows/WinInit.ini.  It says:

[Rename]
NUL=C:\WINDOWS\ttfCache

The note in the IE apps section said to either remove this file or, better yet, do what it says.

I don't understand what this is saying.  I know that it is trying to Rename something.