Installing MS Office 97

Hello, I'm tring to install MS Office 97 in Wine, but every time i try to do
so i get a message 'Invalid prompt option "' do you know why??

I also tried to install MS Office 2000 and I got a message "No valid package
to install".

I think i'm doing nothing wrong, i can run notepad, even if i install office
in the windows disk, i eve can run MS Word, but i cannot run MS Outllok
becaus he says that the Mapi has been closed.

Can you hel me???

In advanced thanks

Marcelo