Running Trillian freezes X

Hey all

I've successfully installed and setup 'Trillian' from www.trilian.cc. It's a consolidated Messenger app ( Yahoo + ICQ + AIM + MSN). It works about 99%. :)

The 1% failure is in the 'Buddy list' window itself, and ONLY that window. Anytime I try to move it, it freezes my X. If I kill wine, and kill kdeinit, I can re-login, and try again.
Only this window causes a freeze-up, any other window can be moved without issue.

Running unmanaged doesn't help, but setting Synchronous to Y lets me move the window once before everything freezes up.  I've also touched on the DGA setting, and tried both winver=win98 and winver=win2k, with no luck.

I'm running Mandrake 8.2b, so it could just be me, but I'm impressed it runs that well. ICQ doesn't even start.  I'm running a build of Wine CVS from today (2002-01-31). The latest CodeWeavers release (2001-11-08) does not run Trillian at all.

Has anyone else been successful running this app?

Thanks!

Rick

--
Rick Romero