Running a program..

Hey everyone,

I have a small problem.  The program I am trying to run is trying to load a
DLL which exists in the current directory.  It is failing saying that the DLL
doesn't exist.  How can I tell it to search the current directory in addition
to any preset paths?  Specifically, the program is Total Annihilation and the
DLL is smackw32.dll.   The DLL is there (in the Total Ann. directory) but it
doesn't see it.

Thanks,

Daniel